I think my favorite is the hand poking out from behind the laundry. :) I love her hair in the pictures in some of your previous posts--glad that you passed on that glorious trait to your sweet daughter!! :) xoxo
Oh thank you Kim...i love that hand in the laundry photo, too. She was having such fun running through the "tunnels". And the hair, my goodness. If only we could figure out a way to manage the tangles...i fear we might have to cut it off (or learn to love dreads!)
I think my favorite is the hand poking out from behind the laundry. :) I love her hair in the pictures in some of your previous posts--glad that you passed on that glorious trait to your sweet daughter!! :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh thank you Kim...i love that hand in the laundry photo, too. She was having such fun running through the "tunnels". And the hair, my goodness. If only we could figure out a way to manage the tangles...i fear we might have to cut it off (or learn to love dreads!)
ReplyDelete