I'm glad I decided to set aside that soaker and start a new project. Very freeing. These little socks reminded me of how much I like turning heels and decreasing toes. Something so satisfying about watching the shape take form. The pattern is Leftovers baby socks, and I've knit several pairs of these for my own and other babes, always happy with the results. They're great in the winter with boots or moccasin style slippers to keep them on.
I'm still reading Austen's Persuasion, and thoroughly enjoying it.
And what about you? Any yarn or book inspiration coming your way?
Joining in with yarnalong...
LOVE Persuasion - absolute classic!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the baby socks. What an excellent colour. And they look nice and long. Have you ever noticed that often baby socks barely go up their little legs. Definitely going to check that link. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThere is certainly somethign very therapuetic about knitting up socks :)
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful.
Such cute tiny socks! And in a great color, I love to turn heels too:)
ReplyDeletelove those bitty socks!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my, love those little socks.
ReplyDeleteOooh nice - how nice for a little person.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the pretty green.