Stunning! I was just going to ask what type of flower it is - Calendula, you say? It looks like it's in the Gerbera family.
I haven't visited in quite awhile (sorry). Such beautiful posts - love all the gardening and knitting you are up to. And congratulations on your upcoming baby boy. What an exciting time that is. Hope all goes well for you.
wow! those orange flowers are gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks TW--aren't they just radiant? I planted them all over the garden this year. Calendula.
ReplyDeleteStunning! I was just going to ask what type of flower it is - Calendula, you say? It looks like it's in the Gerbera family.
ReplyDeleteI haven't visited in quite awhile (sorry). Such beautiful posts - love all the gardening and knitting you are up to. And congratulations on your upcoming baby boy. What an exciting time that is. Hope all goes well for you.
Thanks Ellen!
Delete