Tuesday, October 30, 2012
yarn along: halloween edition
Happy Halloween!
Knitting: I made a couple of these sweet little pumpkins for some young friends with October birthdays--they're the perfect size for a little hand to hold onto. And I finally finished a hat for the babe. I'm not entirely happy with it, and I think he will outgrow it soon, which is ok, because I really want to make one of these now.
Reading: Still working on Virginia Woolf's To the Lighthouse, and various kid craft and activity books, trying to come up with things to keep the little ones occupied on these rainy days. Our rain is just the normal run-of-the-mill fall weather, and we're keeping all of you on the opposite coast in our thoughts, sending continued wishes for safety.
Joining with Ginny for yarn along...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gah! I love that alfalfa pattern - I'm not sure there's anything cuter out there! All of your finished projects look wonderful - I need to make a couple of those little pumpkins for my nephew, I think...
ReplyDeleteYour little one is sooo sweet:) Love the hand knits and thanks for the reminder about the pumpkin - I am going to give it a try this afternoon.
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet little pumpkin you have there, and the knitted one is cute as well. LOL i think he will look lovely in that new hat. :)
ReplyDeleteHow darling! What a beautiful little bundle you have there. So nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteOh the vest is adorable! And I love the hat too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely little man you have and he is adorable in his hand knits. Love the hat.
ReplyDeleteLove the hat your LO is wearing and the one you want to knit
ReplyDelete