In her words: "{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no
words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special,
extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."
Greer--Dan took a holiday from work yesterday for a day trip to the beach--one thing we love about where we live is that we're within an hour or two drive from the ocean (in one direction) and the mountains (in the other)!
I think I have visited a beach near this one many years ago when visiting relatives. I live thousand of miles from you but wish I was closer it is a beautiful part of the world.
That looks like too much fun. Is it where you live or are you on holidays?
ReplyDeleteGreer--Dan took a holiday from work yesterday for a day trip to the beach--one thing we love about where we live is that we're within an hour or two drive from the ocean (in one direction) and the mountains (in the other)!
DeleteGreat photo, and how cool that you are so close the the water and the mountains. Happy fall!
ReplyDeleteI think I have visited a beach near this one many years ago when visiting relatives. I live thousand of miles from you but wish I was closer it is a beautiful part of the world.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like fantastic memories are being made here.
ReplyDelete