Friday, March 9, 2012

{this moment}

Joining in with  Soulemama today...
In her words: "{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

5 comments:

  1. My daughter and I like that crown! Did you make it? And I really enjoy the teepee with the stripes. Is it just because of was there a birthday recently?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen, thanks! Yes, there was a birthday here this week! (: The crown is indeed homemade--I followed the tutorial at Frontier Dreams http://frontierdreams.blogspot.com/2009/05/wool-felt-birthday-crown-tutorial.html. And the teepee was also inspired by a fabulous blogger--Greer at typically red. http://typicallyred.blogspot.com/2012/02/very-handmade-birthday.html

      Delete
  2. I was about to comment about the teepee when I read your reply above. Looks gorgeous. And happy birthday to the little lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Greer--i glean so much inspiration from you!

      Delete